On November 4 and 5, 2017, canicross13 is organizing the 3rd canicross of ORGON (13).
Events counting for the "Golden Dogs" challenge.
The deadline for registration and validation of applications is October 28. (note, the files will only be validated after payment of the registration - For payments by check, allow a deadline for sending before 28/10).
Registrations for the cani-relay and for the cani-baby will be done on site on Sunday before noon.
The cani-relay will be for the benefit of the association Le Petit Monde de Mathilde, LPMM, www.facebook.com/lepetitmondedemathilde/
The final classification will be made with the best times of the 2 days (if participation on the WE).
- Saturday 4 program: (indicative times)
- 1:00 p.m. - Bibs delivery, veterinary control, equipment conformity control;
- 2:00 p.m. - Briefing (without dogs);
- 2:30 p.m. - Adult canicross departure (in waves every 1 minute);
- 4:00 p.m. - CaniVTT departure (every 30s) followed by canitrotinettes
- 6:00 p.m. - Aperitif offered by canicross13;
- 8:00 p.m. - Common meal (on reservation - up to 50 people)
- Program Sunday 5th (times for information only);
- 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. - Bibs delivery, veterinary check, equipment conformity check;
- 08:45 - Briefing (without dogs);
- 09h00 - Departure caniVTT (every 30s) followed by canitrotinettes;
- 10:00 am - Departure of the adult canicross (in waves);
- 10:15 am - Group departure of the canimarche;
- 11:30 am - Demonstration Newfoundland 13 - Rescue, dog first aid
- 12h00 - Meal break;
- 1:15 p.m. - Cani-children departure2;
- 1.45 p.m. - Cani-children departure1;
- 2:00 p.m. - Cani relay (teams of 3 runners x 1km); for the benefit of the association Le Petit Monde de Mathilde
- 2:30 p.m. - Cani baby;
- 3:00 p.m. - Prize giving.
Thank you for respecting the areas that welcome us, the Camping de la Vallée Heureuse and the Regional Natural Park of the Alpilles, for collecting the droppings of your doggies and keeping them on a leash.
Happy Valley campsite, impasse Lavau 13660 ORGON
Pitches for tents, caravans, camper vans, mobile homes, group lodgings (provide bedding, sheets, blankets, duvets ...).
Reservations directly at the campsite.
Possibility of a joint meal on Saturday evening. Reservation at the campsite before 28/10. Number of places limited to 50 people.
Catering options at the campsite, by reservation the day before.
Refreshment area at the campsite.